Daga.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daga.tk

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smilies, exactly what are they?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarmondia
Golden Tongue
Sarmondia

Smilies, exactly what are they? Empty
PostSubject: Smilies, exactly what are they?   Smilies, exactly what are they? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:32 pm

What do each of the Smilies mean?! What are they?! How do you use them?!
I'll post my take on it, some time laters.
Back to top Go down
Zink
ReaverRogue
Zink

PostSubject: Re: Smilies, exactly what are they?   Smilies, exactly what are they? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Soulless little snippets of emotion, that is what they are. You shouldn't use them. Each one of them means sure doom for the human race.

/e answered all ur questions.

~Sarmondia~ I'll just edit, instead of posting, so meh. Anyways... give examples, maybe tell why?
Back to top Go down
Waterwalker
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Smilies, exactly what are they?   Smilies, exactly what are they? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
( albino My favorite!)

Every single one!
/e now has doom

~Sarmondia~ You need to tell what each one is...

Edit: Very Happy big smile Smile regular smile Sad crying Surprised im hiding something that you dont know Shocked fishy eyes Cool cool Laughing haha Mad no, dont do it Razz Razz Embarassed embarresed Crying or Very sad sad crying Evil or Very Mad evil dont do it mad Twisted Evil crazy evil Rolling Eyes half roll of eyes Wink wink Exclamation exclamation point Question question mark Idea lightbulb Arrow go that way-> Neutral i dont care What a Face no head Like a Star @ heaven star Suspect ninja I love you heart No im sorry, cant help you there @ at cyclops one-eye clown clown pirat eyepatch tongue sticking out tongue silent silent pale pale alien plant or alien cat werewolf monkey monkey pig pig rabbit buckteeth bounce bounce confused sad affraid affraid Basketball dribbling cheers What! bom bom drunken dazed Sleep asleep sunny sun albino rabbit cherry radish santa santa rendeer reigndeer farao egyptian king king queen queen jocolor jester geek cysero scratch thinking study lost in the book elephant elephant flower flower afro blackhole lol! lol

( rabbit this one's defenition is rabbit O.o...Real bunny! albino )
There, i named all of them...super-doom?
Post with most smilies award?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smilies, exactly what are they?   Smilies, exactly what are they? Empty

Back to top Go down

Smilies, exactly what are they?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daga.tk :: Daga.tk :: Debate forum-
Jump to: